[fpc-pascal] Installing on Mac OS X

Paul paul.blommaerts at telenet.be
Mon Sep 1 17:26:01 CEST 2008

thanks Jonas,

but this works only when you know were to find it.
I can't find them with Finder and that's where I should find it.
It's too irritating for me now, and therefore I need to learn Mac OS X
first.
I know myself, and if it gets too irritating, changes are that I will stop
for good with the Mac.
And since documentation shipped with the iMac is zero, I need a book first.

Paul