[fpc-pascal] Record Method and Operators

Cesar Romero cesarliws at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 16:09:32 CEST 2008

Florian,
> In which regard, quoting: "The assignment operator is also used to
> convert types from one type to another. The compiler will consider all
> overloaded assignment operators till it finds one that matches the types
> of the left hand and right hand expressions. If no such operator is
> found, a 'type mismatch' error is given. " ? It's not our fault that CG
> choose another syntax.

It is nobody fault, Im happy to have FPC around, and all resources is
welcome.

But my question was "Is there any plans to support a compatible sintaxe"?
Yes, Maybe or No, will be a good answer.

I dont want to blame FPC team or Delphi Team, I hope I can have a
compatible sintaxe,
and asking here I think I have more changes to get a positive answer.

Thank you,

--
Cesar Romero
http://blogs.liws.com.br/cesar