[fpc-pascal] Re: command-line+Carbon template

logrus at amberagents.com logrus at amberagents.com
Sat Oct 4 22:48:24 CEST 2008

Hi, Danie --

I'm not sure if you saw my most recent post, where I described what I was
actually doing, in response to Jonas's concern that the LISP code might be
trying to read the FPC-created file before it had been closed.

I'm actually writing to a dummy file name (suffixed ".TMP"), then closing
the dummy file and renaming it to the one the LISP app is looking for
(suffixed ".DAT"). Does this sound more or less what you had in mind? In
any case, my method's not working. :(

Best,
Bill