[fpc-pascal] Re: command-line+Carbon template

Danie dawessels at telkomsa.net
Fri Oct 3 22:43:52 CEST 2008

On Ma, 2008-09-29 at 11:32 +0200,
fpc-pascal-request at lists.freepascal.org wrote:
:
> Message: 2
> Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 08:44:46 -0700 (PDT)
A bit late, but let's give it a try.
:
:
:
> Bill
Here I would only like to suggest trying to use the same file handle
with a new file name... maybe renaming it (dummy name) after copying it
to another file (maybe the proper name). I think I had a similar
situation with a batch file from within an excel macro. I think it might
rather be a OS environment issue than the program itself. I hope I am
not misleading you...
DanieW