[fpc-pascal] NNTP client componens for Free Pascal

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Wed Nov 19 11:02:50 CET 2008

> Anybody know of a Free Pascal compatible NNTP client (news reader) component?

A few years back, there was a project to update an old FIDO reader to
multiple projects called OpenXP.

Their site seems to have gone the way of the dodo, but afaik the source can
still be downloaded.

http://www.openxp.de/

It was mostly in German, though they had starting making an english site +
docs too, maybe you can find parts of those.

Otherwise: the usual socket suits. I'm sure Ales will implement it into LNet
instantly. Otherwise: use Indy.