[fpc-pascal] Farewell

Matt Emson memsom at interalpha.co.uk
Fri May 2 10:15:35 CEST 2008

After almost 10 years of being on this list (FPC was at about 0.9x when
I joined), it occurs to me that I just don't code in Pascal any more and
don't foresee doing so again. I do read messages, but more from a
nostalgic point of view. So, I'm going to leave the list.  This will be
a two stage operation. Step 1, this list address will become SPAM in
Thunderbird. Stage 2, when I get a chance to I will unsubscribe. At any
rate, I'll no longer post or respond to  messages from today onwards.

It's been a fun Journey. FPC is a fine compiler. I wish you all good
luck, and bid you farewell!