[fpc-pascal] connection problem

Jesus Reyes A. jesusrmx at yahoo.com.mx
Sat Mar 29 19:19:34 CET 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jonas Maebe" <jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be>
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2008 6:01 AM

On 26 Mar 2008, at 19:55, Jesus Reyes wrote:
> i, I'm experiencing connection problems to bugs.freepascal.org and
> svn.freepascal.org.
>
> prog at linux:~/temp> svn co
> http://svn.freepascal.org/FPC/svn/lazarus/trunk l
> svn: requerimiento PROPFIND falló en '/FPC/svn/lazarus/trunk'
> svn: PROPFIND de '/FPC/svn/lazarus/trunk': 405 Method Not Allowed
> (http://svn.freepascal.org)

You're using the wrong url. The correct one is
http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/lazarus/trunk

Jonas
---------------------------

Yes, Vincent show me that shortly after I posted the message, but it was a
bad example from my part, I simply adapted the url I found in my entries
file and replaced the svn+ssh info with http.

For fpc repository I use http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpc/trunk and it
doesn't work anyway, I don't get the PROPFIND problem though, after I type
svn update, the command doesn't do anything.

svn2.freepascal.org it's working fine, the only problem is I need write
access to lazarus repository, and bugs.freepascal.org and viewvc are
unreliable to me.

btw I also modified MTU settings in both windows and linux without much
success :(

Jesus Reyes A.