[fpc-pascal] SysLocale.PriLangID vs Mac OS X localization

Bent Normann Olsen bent at earmaster.com
Fri Jun 20 14:13:05 CEST 2008

Hi,

I've been working with CFBundle unit to try and figure how to get
information about language settings, and so far with no luck. I've read
about how Mac OS X works with internationalization, which automates language
processing, but this is "no can do" for me, or I just can't get the right
information.

All I need is to retrieve a kind of ID for a users language setting, in the
same way as we would do in Win32 environment with Syslocale and PriLangID.

Any ideas of how to retrieve these kinds of information for Mac OS X?

I'm using FPC 2.2.0 and Lazarus 0.9.25 (15279) on i386/Darwin/Carbon.

Thanks,
Normann