[fpc-pascal] Release FPC-2.2.2rc1 is available for download

Bent Normann Olsen bent at earmaster.com
Fri Jun 20 10:35:59 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I did try to install FPC-2.2.2rc1, but eventually had to revert to previous
installation due to different kinds of errors when compiling.

The errors ranged from "range check" errors to syntax errors, and all kinds
of "cannot find unit file..." etc.

These might also be caused by my lack of experience with setting up Lazarus
and FPC on Mac OS X environment.

I will go for a new installation at a later point.

Best regards,
Normann