[fpc-pascal] x86_64 assembler

mm m2 at ellipsa.net
Fri Jun 6 17:19:25 CEST 2008

Tomas Hajny a écrit :
>>> As far as I can see, that's not possible at this time.
>> That's what I was afraid of. Thanks anyway.
>>
>> So the simplest solution is to use the ATT (GAS?) assembler.
>
> Can't you just split the constant to two hexadecimal (or alphanumeric)
> values put after "dd"?

Unfortunately, no. I have to use it with something like

   dq  @@R0,@@R1,@@R2,@@R3

where the @@nn are labels (this is done to select the right jump at
run time).

I thought to use hexadecimal code to replace the mnemonic "dq" itself
but 1) I don't know its code and 2) I am not even sure it would work.

mm
----
http://www.ellipsat.net/