[fpc-pascal] steering fpcmake for multiple platforms

Marc Santhoff M.Santhoff at t-online.de
Wed Jun 4 23:38:48 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm in the process of making a package for fpc platform aware. It is
developed and working on FreeBSD and I want to make it usable on
Windows, too.

My problems are:

1. How can/should the target path of the target "zipsourceinstall" be
set, so that it will work on both platforms? Currently it comes out as

	"share/src/fpc-$(version)/packagename"

This is mostly correct (since it is an "extra" package in contrast to a
"base" package) but makes no sense on windows.

2. How can I set the compiling target path, the path where the .ppu
and .o will be stored to match the installation?

3. How can I deal with the original source linking to libc and using
basunix, which when omitted leads to missing basic type declarations
like "ssize_t" or "time_t"?

TIA,
Marc