[fpc-pascal] Add support for MinGW GDB

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Thu Jul 17 07:56:48 CEST 2008

Under Windows, in sense of debugging, FP IDE is very dependent to Cygwin.
Therefore, one must have Cygwin in order to have FP IDE with debugger
support (if they want to build the IDE from source, just like me). Most
users don't want to install Cygwin as it's very BIG and those dll
dependencies makes things worse. Please add support for MinGW GDB.

PS: I also found that -pg switch expects external libraries from Cygwin.