[fpc-pascal] {$R file} support on non-Windows targets

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 09:31:23 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 2:10 AM, Valdas Jankūnas <skroblas at erdves.lt> wrote:

> How about Krusader (http://krusader.org/):

I haven't tried that in years.

I found a project called Double Commander (doublecmd) on SourceForge.
It still has many visual issues (it looks quite ugly under GTK1), but
it seems to have potential - like it has a couple of nice features
like support for Total Commander plugins, very customizable etc...
I'll definitely keep my eye on this project.

By the way, it's a Lazarus based project as well!  :-)

Regards,
 - Graeme -