[fpc-pascal] {$R file} support on non-Windows targets

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 09:02:05 CEST 2008

On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 11:47 PM, German Gentile
<german.gentile at petrobox.net> wrote:
>> fpGUI - a cross-platform Free Pascal GUI toolkit
>> http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/
>
> Big OT, your site is not working. I wanna try fpgui on lazarus.

They were working on our backup generator over the weekend, so we had
to power everything down. All is back to normal again.  The SubVersion
repository is on SourceForge, so you could still have gotten a copy.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Regards,
 - Graeme -