[fpc-pascal] {$R file} support on non-Windows targets

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 23:23:08 CEST 2008

2008/7/9 Craig Peterson <craig at scootersoftware.com>:
> Yes it is, and you must not be on the beta list. ;-)  V3 is in public beta
> and the Linux port is already available.  We're currently using Kylix, but
> we're looking into swapping out the compiler for FPC first, with a
> transition from CLX to LCL sometime later.

My day is just getting better, Thanks Craig! :-)  I'll try and
download the beta now. I'm a Linux junkie, but there are 3 Windows
products I can't do without. Beyond Compare 2, Total Commander and
PINS.  Hopefully soon, that will be down to only 2 Windows products.
;-)

Keep up the good work!

Regards,
 - Graeme -