[fpc-pascal] fpmake - compiled unit cleaning

L L at z505.com
Sat Jan 26 23:23:39 CET 2008

Michael wrote:
> 3 ways:

Thanks.. added compiler option info to the fpmake wiki page.

Now I'm wondering..when I use "fpmake clean" it doesn't clean any units that were compiled implicitly.. i.e. units that were not called in with AddUnit, but compiled because they were in uses clause of units.  Is this by design that one cannot clean implicitly compiled units, and any ideas how I could clean those units too. Or should one always add all units explicitly with AddUnit that one wants to clean? I'm thinking it may be tedious to AddUnit every "uses" implicit unit and I might be missing some easy way to do that.