[fpc-pascal] Re: [ann] AggPas 2.4 RM3 update

Tiziano De Togni tizzziano at tiscali.it
Wed Jan 23 09:58:29 CET 2008

Milan Marusinec ha scritto:

> For those PASCAL users, who doesn't have a clue about
> which C/C++ programmers I am talking about in the rest
> of my announcement, I must admit that I have made a mistake
> in the content of the message (which was originally addressed
> to other discussion group).
>
> Again, sorry. It's 2.00 am here and I am getting a little tired :-ooo
>
> But, in the rest, the announcement is valid.
>
> Look, Try and Enjoy.

I'll surely look at it, just two small questions before dowloading it:

"Agg2D API and also TAgg2D for Delphi VCL": can I use TAgg2D with
Lazarus LCL? Can I use the API also with FPC-RTL/FCL applications?

It seems to me that (a) in Agg there is a SDL platform support and (b)
it in not in AggPas, am I correct?
(I ask here only because actually I'm working with FPC and SDL)

thanks for your very (huge) and interesting work :-)
--
tiziano