[fpc-pascal] FreePascal Coding style

zaher dirkey parmaja at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 13:23:28 CET 2008

On Jan 21, 2008 10:15 AM, Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org>
wrote:

> No, there isn't. I follow Borland coding style, but some others don't.
> You cannot force everyone to use the same style. And you should not.
>
> Michael.

I use Borland style also, but for Tabs i like to convert tabs to 2 spaces
for more compatible with other editors, you can read your file in Command
Prompt using Type.

There is another code style most care and define it, a rules about it, as
like not using GOTO, it is a rule for coding but not a style, for example i
hate using Exit in my code i always change it

--
Zaher Dirkey