[fpc-pascal] Heterogenous list of objects

g.marcou at chimie.u-strasbg.fr g.marcou at chimie.u-strasbg.fr
Tue Jan 22 11:22:52 CET 2008

Hi,

I'd like to manage a list of heterogenous objects. For instance, I
have a list of objects to buy in store: cheeses (of class TCheese),
soaps (of class TSoap), flowers (of class TFlower), etc...

I thought to gather pointers to different objects of these classes in
a TList. But, when it comes to manipulate or destroy these items, I am
in trouble: I have lost the information about the precise type of the
object the pointer points to.

Does somebody have an idea?

Thanks in advance,
Gilles Marcou