[fpc-pascal] Notice: Possible copyright infringements in FPC code base

Roberto Padovani padovani.r at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 17:49:22 CET 2008

Thanks a lot!
you can't find a lawyer anywhere when you need it! :-) I'm joking, of course...

Given that I don't have Delphi, suppose that company X ask me to make
a software for them. I might give them the software, with full source
code and a GPL licence note every here and there, and ask money for
the _design_ of the software, instead of the software itself.
How does it sound to you and eventual hidden lawyer "listening" to us ?

thanks for your job, really!
If I were even a little bit good at programming (serious programming
and not just having a computer do what I need), I would be the perfect
clean room programmer....never had any sort of delphi and never read
any source at all !

cheers,

 Roberto