[fpc-pascal] fpc ide and context help

Marco Alvarado cronodragon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 20:35:51 CET 2008

I have installed FPC with a DOS emulator for Windows (DOS box). When
it's installed that way I get that message to download the help files
as you mention, but when it is installed from Windows itself, the help
files are included and the context help works.

Anyway I use Lazarus a lot, which is a Delphi-like environment. It
allows you to create console and GUI applications.

Regards!
-Marco