[fpc-pascal] Save image into BMP or JPEG using Free Pascal (Save screenshot of OpenGL scene)

Jakub Marian kubazek at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 16:35:06 CET 2008

Hello,

I need to save data stored in memory into .bmp or (which would be the better
variant) into .jpg file. Actually what I want to do is to save the OpenGL
screen (probably using glReadPixels() function) into image. I've downloaded
PasJPEG, but it doesn't seem to be working. When I try to compile example
program for PasJPEG, I get: 'Error: Wrong number of parameters specified for
call to "error_exit"'

Do you know any efficient way to save glReadPixels into .bmp or .jpeg file?
It would be very helpful for me.

I am looking forward for your answers. Thank you even for reading this post.
:-)

Jakub Marian