[fpc-pascal] Skybuck's ODE approved by sourceforge :)

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Wed Feb 13 00:51:41 CET 2008

Skybuck Flying ha scritto:
> Look in the subversion folder.
>
> Current version is 0.04

I gave a look. The only code I found there is:

  94 procedure TForm1.FileListBox1Click(Sender: TObject);
   95 begin
   96     if FileExists( FileListBox1.FileName ) then
   97     begin
   98         SynEditor.Lines.LoadFromFile( FileListBox1.FileName );
   99         SynEditor.Gutter.DigitCount := Floor( Log10(
SynEditor.Lines.Count ) ) + 1 + 1; // one extra for possible growth
during editing :)
  100     end;
  101 end;

A good start, but not very impressive, if it took 4 updates to get
there. :-)

Regards,

Giuliano