[fpc-pascal] a call on 64-bit testing of fpGUI

Helmut Hartl helmut.hartl at firmos.at
Sat Feb 2 17:54:12 CET 2008

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've recently made some changes to fpGUI (subversion trunk revision).
> It now compiles successfully on Linux/x84_64 using FPC 2.2.0.

> I unfortunately don't own a 64-bit PC and the remote server I have
> access to doesn't run a GUI, so can't actually execute any of the
> compiled applications. :-(

Hello Graeme,

I can give you NX Server access to a 64 Bit CentOS Linux System runnin
on Xen
in an Server Housing at least for some weeks maybe longer.
You would have to use NX Client (www.nomachine.org) to get to the
system.
If interested, I will create you an account - I am curios how a Remote
NX Client
would perform used from South Africa here to Austria ... :-)

Contact me per Mail or Skype IM. (Skype Name is SirHelly/Austria Real
Name: Helmut Hartl)

greets,

 helmut