[fpc-pascal] My favourite missing feature

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Thu Dec 25 01:06:37 CET 2008

On 25 Dec 2008, at 00:28, S. Fisher wrote:

> I wish

that people would stop getting so derogatory and fired up about
mundane things like whether or not someone else likes a particular
programming language (and that goes for both sides of the "debate").
And that they'd stop over-generalising based on a couple of personal
reactions, obviously only from the few people who feel so strongly
about the topic (and possibly language advocacy in general) that they
posted heated replies about it in the first place.

Anyway, this thread is now officially over, all further replies will
be rejected.

And that's my Christmas gift to the list, happy holidays everyone!

Jonas
FPC mailing lists admin