[fpc-pascal] My favourite missing feature

ik idokan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 00:41:16 CET 2008

It looks for a date pattern like the follow

10/10/08 and 10/10/2008 with space and then some other chars as well.

I think if it was with boundaries of begin and/or end (^ and $) it would
work even better.

The () indicates groups. each group is the string extracted from the
pattern, and can be used (that's the /1/ and /2/ that he wrote).

This entire thingy called regular expression or regex for short.

Ido