[fpc-pascal] Dynlibs.LoadLibrary on 64bit Debian (Ubuntu)

Andrew Brunner andrew.t.brunner at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 23:31:46 CET 2008

I just installed fpc 2.2.3 and updated my links and re-built the so
and test app. And still had a problem with LoadLibrary returning 0.

So I went and downloaded the latest version of binutils (2.19) and compiled it.

Next, I rebuilt-Lazarus.

Then, I re opened the existing projects and built-all and still...
loadlibrary returned 0.

Next, I created a brand new Library Project and it worked perfectly
with the Classes and other things.

So, I'm up and running with an entirely different problem.  The 2.2.3
(2.2.2 fixes) edition seems to have a problem with arrays... I've got
a memory map of pointers based on the current processID.

TMemoryMap=Array[THandle] of Pointer.  This does work on Delphi.  But
it does not work on FPC.