[fpc-pascal] TListBox bug in LCL of Lazarus?

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 18:03:27 CET 2008

> In a documentation I would expect to find such important information (at
> least as a link). Otherwise I don't need it at all and can find out how it
> works myself by trial and error.

The wiki is the most important part of the documentation. The other
part being the reference of classes/units/etc

If you coming from Delphi you should have read:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_For_Delphi_Users

And also anything else necessary in:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_Documentation

If you think this document needs improvements, then you can edit it.

And your tone isn't very helpful. I responded only in a intention to
help, and yet the response doesn't seam to have been apreciated.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho