[fpc-pascal] TListBox bug in LCL of Lazarus?

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 11:58:27 CET 2008

You don't need the AnsiToUTF8 if you encode your source file as UTF-8
without a BOM.

The difference from Delphi is caused by Lazarus supporting unicode and
also some limitations of Free Pascal, but nothing which prevents the
correct development of unicode apps if you follow the documentation:

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/LCL_Unicode_Support

On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 8:22 AM, Jürgen Hestermann
<juergen.hestermann at gmx.de> wrote:
> In the bug report it says that Delphi 7 behaves the same but this is not
> true. I ported my program from Delphi 7 (where it ran without problem) to
> FPC. So I am not sure whether we are talking about the same bug here.

Delphi 7 doesn't support unicode, so I doubt you were using unicode
routines there. Isn't that correct?

The bug is about a unicode routine.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho