[fpc-pascal] Options for enabling output buffering

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz
Sat Dec 13 23:25:09 CET 2008

On 12 Dec 08, at 22:12, leledumbo wrote:

 .
 .
> OK, for a real world apps that's true. I guess I still have to write those
> things myself. Btw, is there any difference between code in an
> initialization section of a unit with the one at the beginning of a program?

The only difference is that beginning of a program is guaranteed to
be run after initialization sections of all units, whereas with
initialization section of one of used units you need to control the
order by the order of units in your uses clause (if the order makes
any difference, i.e. if one of the other units may make any changes
to the Output variable - however, that isn't that common).

Tomas