[fpc-pascal] Porting linux to pascal, would it be, possible ?

Prince Riley wmarketing3 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 23:05:10 CET 2008

Hello

Like ti weigh in on this thread in the discussion regarding increasing the
GUI-ness of FP.
Has anyone looked into writing an Eclipse plug-in for FP (as an was done for
Python and Ruby)?

Given the huge base of Eclipse users this might be a way to reach the goal
with both a better developer tool and plugging into a big audience of
potential users.

Prince