[fpc-pascal] Re: Socket library for Mac OS X

Paul paul.blommaerts at telenet.be
Fri Aug 29 11:37:51 CEST 2008

I used Indy also without problems, so I don't mind blocking, but it needs to
run within a thread if you don't want the gui blocked .
Not promoting ICS here, but with ICS you can use blocking an non-blocking
together.
That's why I mostly use ICS with Delphi.
Never used Synapse before, don't know how good it is either with SSL (which
I always need).

but it's time to get testing : I just receive my iMac !
I'm gonna "play" with it first this weekend and then install FPC/Lazarus (at
least try to install...)

Paul