[fpc-pascal] Mac OS X api cals

Paul paul.blommaerts at telenet.be
Tue Aug 26 15:49:50 CEST 2008

Hi,

i want to port one of my Delphi applications to Mac OS X.
Before I start (don't even have a Mac yet), I need to know if it's possible at all.
It's a client side part of a remote admin program.
For this program, I need to control the system and get info about the system like:
- check if user has admin rights
- get a list of available screenresolutions and change it
- inject keypresses and stuff like that ...

I've asked in Mac-forums, but no one seems to be able to answer it.
When I mentioned FreePascal,  I've got no reply's at all anymore.
Talking about closed communities ....

Does anyone knows where to get this information ?

TIA,

Paul