[fpc-pascal] problems posting data with synapse to identi.ca

Tobias Diekershoff tobias at diekershoff.net
Fri Aug 22 20:17:58 CEST 2008

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 14:59:45 +0200
Tobias Diekershoff <tobias at diekershoff.net> wrote:

> As I implemented fetching a timeline with synapse, It would be nice if
> anybody coud give me a hint with this. I've tried HttpPostURL, but the
> result is not very promising (i.e. false), which could be because this
> is my first try with synapse at all...

I got a step further. Found the way to post the request. But the result
is not the expected. I receive a 301.

Am I right in assuming, that the HTTP.cookie is used for successive
requests? Got a PHPSESSID, so that would be handy, if it is reused. Or
do I have to take care of that?

TIA & so long
  Tobias

--