[fpc-pascal] Manual smartlinking

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Wed Aug 20 07:32:24 CEST 2008

How to manually smartlink programs? I have a bunch of units and a program
entry point defined in asm file. Currently, I only link all the *.o files.
Though I've used -CX, I don't think the executable is smartlinked as it is
quite big. There's also a bunch of *.a generated, but I can't just rename
all the *.o to libp*.a. Using -Cn, I got ppas.bat and link.res. I think I
can find it out by examining link.res. But when I call ppas.bat, the
resulting binaries are not the same (e.g. bigger) as if it's compiled
directly.

PS: I'm cross-compiling from i386-win32 to i386-linux