[fpc-pascal] Failed to bootstrap under Linux (wrong filename casing, needs manual workaround)

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Fri Aug 15 14:44:48 CEST 2008

I try to bootstrap my FPC, but I failed on:

Can't find unit variants used by db

when I check it out, the unit is there but with the wrong case. It's
Variants. The weird thing, only the .ppu is affected. The .o has the correct
case. Some other units also have the wrong casing. Even worse, one unit may
have the .ppu affected while others have their .o affected. I'm using
Freespire 2.0.8.