[fpc-pascal] Pascal postscript reading library

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 13:36:23 CEST 2008

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 8:19 AM, Marc Santhoff <M.Santhoff at t-online.de> wrote:
>  Do you have a description of Corels file format? If so I'd be strongly
>  interested in getting a link or copy, up to now I thought their format
>  is proprietary and not documented.

Not really. Reading directly from Corel Draw files was just a very
initial idea, immediately put aside when we found a way to generate
postscript with the printer driver, and now it really seams
unfeasable.

At the moment I am considering either trying to parse just the subset
of PostScript that the virtual printer that we use generates or using
some postscript to pdf converter and then parsing the PDF.

CorelDraw can export to PDF, you could try to read from that.

What kind of project are you developing?

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho