[fpc-pascal] Pascal postscript reading library

Marc Santhoff M.Santhoff at t-online.de
Wed Apr 23 13:19:55 CEST 2008

Hi Felipe,

Am Mittwoch, den 23.04.2008, 07:29 -0300 schrieb Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho:
> The drawing will most likely come from CorelDraw. We are developing a
> printer driver which will then use a ready made virtual printer which
> is able to generate postscript as output, which will make our driver
> very simple to build. I could read the CorelDraw files directly, but
> I'd rather not be stuck to 1 drawing software, and CorelDraw may
> change their files in the future, but postscript is likely to remain
> stable.

Do you have a description of Corels file format? If so I'd be strongly
interested in getting a link or copy, up to now I thought their format
is proprietary and not documented.

The only source I know is the old SDK for version 8, today version 14 is
out. And the old one is full of errors, as can be read in the source
of ... I think it must be Skencil (formerly named Sketch).

TIA,
Marc