[fpc-pascal] Re: "assertion failed" testing merges into fixes branch

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Tue Apr 15 16:16:04 CEST 2008

On 15 Apr 2008, at 15:43, Seth Grover wrote:

>> What is the version of glibc on the machine that causes a problem?
>>

> $ /lib/libc.so.6
> GNU C Library stable release version 2.6.1, by Roland McGrath et al.

I've tested on systems with glibc 2.3.6, 2.5 and 2.7 and all work fine
(I don't have access to systems with other glibc versions installed).
I therefore think this was just a bug in 2.6.1 (possibly also 2.6), so
unless someone analyses the cause of the problem with glibc 2.6.1, I'm
not going to spend time on this.

Jonas