[fpc-pascal] Re: "assertion failed" testing merges into fixes branch

Seth Grover sethdgrover at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 20:14:52 CEST 2008

>  In your source tree, check tests/webtbs/tw9089*.pp (compile tw9089[a-
>  d] and then run "LD_LIBRARY_PATH=. ./tw9089c" and "LD_LIBRARY_PATH=. ./
>  tw9089d"). That's the test case I distilled from your test programs
>  and which works fine for me. I've googled a bit and found a very long
>  thread about the above assertion at http://lists.debian.org/debian-glibc/2004/01/msg00189.html

tw9089c returns:

INIT
INIT2
Test
0
Inconsistency detected by ld.so: dl-fini.c: 195: _dl_fini: Assertion
`ns != 0 || i == nloaded' failed!

When I get home tonight I'll try it on another box to see if it's just
something wrong with my configuration.

By the way, thanks a lot, I really appreciate your efforts!

-SG

--
Good news, everyone!

Seth Grover