[fpc-pascal] help: converting windows API to linux

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 11:33:01 CEST 2008

Bee wrote:
>> You should rewrite the whole unit in a cross-platform manner.
>
> Is it possible? I read somewhere that the behavior API of Windows is

Yes it's possible, but nobody said it would be easy. :-)  I've done this
a few times before. IBM's website had some good documentation on porting
Windows apps to Linux etc... The tiOPF project took some time to get
cross-platform and cross-compiler compatible, but it's working now.

Regards,
   - Graeme -