[fpc-pascal] Looking for a Firebird book?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 10:37:02 CEST 2008

On 09/04/2008, Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org> wrote:

> What's wrong with the firebird book by helen borrie ?
>
>  http://www.ibphoenix.com/

I only found their book section now... :-)
Most books are in Portuguese, German (including yours <wink>)...  I'm
trying to find a Table of Contents for the 'Firebird Book', to see
what it covers. I'll google some more. Pity the eBook version is so
outdated with a terrible layout (as mentioned on there website). That
means I'll have to wait 3-4 weeks for the hard-copy (yes the postal
service to South Africa takes forever) as non our our book stores
actually have stock of computer books, everything is on order from USA
or UK.

Regards,
  - Graeme -