[fpc-pascal] help: converting windows API to linux

Bee bisma at brawijaya.ac.id
Wed Apr 9 10:31:51 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I've been trying to convert a Delphi unit to FPC. The problem is the
unit utilizes lots of low level windows APIs, such as: VirtualProtect,
CreateEvent, CloseHandle, etc. Due my lack of linux low level API
knowledge, I hope someone here could show me where to find a complete
guide about similar linux API of the windows counterpart, including the
description, the parameter lists, the API behavior differences, and
which FPC unit should be used (instead of just windows unit).

Or maybe I should just rewrite the whole unit from scratch on linux? :-D

TIA.

-Bee-

has Bee.ography at:
http://beeography.wordpress.com