[fpc-pascal] ANN: fpGUI now features a Visual Form Designer

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 11:11:16 CEST 2007

On 10/09/2007, josepascual <josepascual at almudi.com> wrote:

> There is port for gdi and X11, for linux embedded systems it'd be interested
> directFB or nanox or other than heavy X11

Currently I only develop for desktop systems, so that's what I
concentrate my work on. Felipe showed interest in mobile devices and
managed to get the previous version of fpGUI working on Windows Mobile
with relative ease.  That was on fpGUI 0.4.
fpGUI 0.5 (current version) was a total rewrite, but am sure it should
be fairly easy to get mobile devices supported again.

Not sure what would be involved for embedded systems. I'm not familiar
with the technologies in that field.

Regards,
  - Graeme -