[fpc-pascal] fast text processing

Bee bisma at brawijaya.ac.id
Wed Oct 31 14:29:26 CET 2007

> A. That is not a problem. A couple of other, non-c participants use pcre.

I myself would consider them lacks of the language advantage on their own.

> B. The same is done with pidigits.
> C. It shows that fpc has good interoperability.

We could submit more than one programs, one using fpc own regepxr unit,
another using pcre. This way we would also implicitly/indirectly
compares regepxr performance between fpc own regexpr against other
libraries, besides the good interoperability of fpc. ;)

-Bee-

has Bee.ography at:
http://beeography.wordpress.com