[fpc-pascal] Looking for fpc developer

constantijnw constantijnw at xs4all.nl
Mon Oct 8 23:12:45 CEST 2007

Hi,

In my spare time I'm developing a framework for developing business
applications: data-model, application server, business objects. It
should be released as open source under lgpl. However,  I encounter
problems, especially with respect to the linux x86_64 platform.
Therefore I'm looking for a experienced fpc developer who will prepare
the project for alpha release with running demo's for the linux x86_64
platform.

You won't get rich with it, but you will be adequately paid on a monthly
basis.

Also, I'm interested contacting anyone working on a similar project,
i.e. o.s. business applications. Perhaps efforts can be coordinated.

Constantijn