[fpc-pascal] FCL-DB/SQLDB docs started

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Mon Nov 26 23:56:59 CET 2007

Op dinsdag 27-11-2007 om 00:59 uur [tijdzone +1100], schreef John:
> Florian Klaempfl wrote:
> > John schrieb:

> > > Hi L,
> > >
> > > Good to see anyone working on documenting anything, especially the db
> > > stuff, but why not add to what is in the wiki, rather than yet another
> > > documentation site ?
> > >

> > Or providing patches against the original doc
> Are there any for db / sqldb ?  Where should I look for them ?

There are none. (at least not comitted) But they should be in the
fpc-docs repository. So you could add them there.

Btw: you can better start documenting the db-unit. Teh
sqldb-documentation is kind of useless without the db-unit
documentation.

Then you can use something like your notes to explain how one can use
sqldb.

And I think that documenting the internals, thus what is called when, is
not very usefull in this stage. (Unless you want to help develop for
sqldb, offcourse) First get the main things working.

And if you want to document sqldb, document .applyupdates and .commit.

Joost