[fpc-pascal] What about to support of automation technologies (UNO, COM) ?

Andrey Gusev ag888 at rambler.ru
Thu Nov 8 12:33:05 CET 2007

* Marc Santhoff <M.Santhoff at t-online.de> [Thu, 08 Nov 2007 11:37:11
+0100]:
> But all this OLE Automation stuff is windows only.
>
> For being cross platform you have to use a bridge between the compiler
> in use and the office software.

I remember of it. Thetefore i have thus obstination regarding to UNO.

> So there seem to be other bridges that I don't know but would like to.
> Thats why I asked for the links pointing to these other bridge
> implementations.

Scarcely that i have know more about such bridges than You.
But, i intend to solve this problem (Pascal_ReportGenerator ->
OpenOffice coupling),
however without elaboration of fpc, or with available facilities only,
it will have a time.
OpenSource and cross-platform solution both need to me.
Way with ODF/XML still actual - in perl it works acceptable.