[fpc-pascal] is it safe to use v.2.2.1 for production use?

Bee bisma at brawijaya.ac.id
Thu Nov 8 11:25:15 CET 2007

Hi all,

I know latest stable release of fpc is v.2.2.0. But the latest updates
and bug fixes are done on v.2.2.1. I found some serious updates and bug
fixes are already done on v.2.2.1. But, is it safe to use v.2.2.1 for
production use? Or should I stick with v.2.2.0 for production use?

I know I shouldn't use new development release (v.2.3.1) for production
use since it contains new features that perhaps still not fully tested
or buggy.

TIA.

-Bee-

has Bee.ography at: