[fpc-pascal] What about to support of automation technologies (UNO, COM) ?

Andrey Gusev ag888 at rambler.ru
Wed Nov 7 13:37:00 CET 2007

> For OS independent programming Openoffice you'd need to port the
> Delphi-UNO-bridge to an fpc-UNO-bridge.

That is my target (and comply to my-in-what-i-am-work company needs).

> Has anyone else tried compiling this stuff (me not) ?

With information, available at present to me (freepascal.ru,
freepascal.org) - no one.
Only FPC ifdefs presence in Delphi-UNO source code is evidence of such
attempts.

The direct call from FPC to OO-shared libraries is left (mean - without
fpc elaboration) to my possible solutions.
The preprocessing of synthetic code is easy to implement with perl...
And so, i'm interested the time of fpc elaborations...